image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

a new opportunity way to Dream Translation

Carl Jung gave us the key we wanted to be able to open a strange door, which results in another dimension.

I surely finished his paintings. that is why I usually point out his call in my articles. My work is merely a continuation of his paintings.

once I say that I finished Carl Jung's studies I suggest that I finished the cease. He located the whole lot, and that i in reality completed a small component ultimately. My work is insignificant in evaluation along with his paintings.

but, I managed to find out the sanctity of the subconscious mind and i precisely obeyed the steering I had in my goals because I wanted psychotherapy and i understood that I ought to believe the divine steerage. i was fearful of my own judgment. I knew that i used to be neurotic.

I have become a health practitioner after being cured and guided via God in my goals thanks to Jung's method of dream interpretation and thanks to God's generosity. which means that the complementation of Jung's research turned into very crucial.

My work gives to Carl Jung the merit he deserves for coming across the accurate meaning of the dream language and the psychotherapy of the unconscious thoughts. the arena couldn't compare the real significance of his discoveries due to the fact his method of dream interpretation is just too complicated, obscure, and time-consuming.

The truth that I ought to simplify and clarify his method of dream interpretation is a solution that everybody will use with a purpose to resolve their problems and locate sound intellectual fitness truly.

God's psychotherapy in dreams is freed from fee. You most effective must sleep, take note of your goals, write them down, learn the dream language, and translate the meaning of your desires based on the clinical technique of dream interpretation, the equal manner you translate a document written in a single simple language to another easy language made by way of words.

The dream language is made by way of snap shots. whilst you will research the symbolic which means of the most critical dream symbols and you may apprehend the dream logic, you'll be capable of have a right away verbal exchange with God and remove your intellectual health issues all the time. you'll additionally be capable of make essential discoveries and exchange your life.

This alternative will shop the human race, but proper now many humans ignore its life, and many other people are afraid to lose their privileges, without understanding that they are able to study the dream language and use this opportunity too.

everyone may have the privilege to talk with God through dream messages. He solutions all our questions in our goals.

I used two medical doctor's paintings with the intention to emerge as a medical doctor. all of us else can do the same.

every person can use Jung's work and my paintings to keep up a correspondence with the fine health practitioner we should every discover: God, the creator of our planet and the author of our human judgment of right and wrong.

God is a neurologist, psychologist, pathologist, biologist, astronomer, physicist, and loads more, except being a philosopher, an artist, and a clergyman.

God can cure every mental or bodily disorder. He can help anyone make many discoveries and essential innovations. He can remodel every person into a saint and completely do away with terror, violence, and immorality.

God can assist humanity apprehend the significance of purity, loyalty, love, morality, goodness, justice, sincerity, forgiveness, compassion, persistence, tolerance, humbleness, and generosity.

God knows everything.

wish I may want to say that i am glad because humanity will be completely cured, but the method of transformation we ought to comply with is difficult and many humans do not need to peer the reality as it's miles and pass beforehand.

The truth God showed us approximately who we surely are may be very bitter, but our intellectual fitness problems and the horrors of the arena are even worse. We had to study the truth so that it will prevent being mentally ill.

We have to be humble and observe the necessary manner of transformation that allows you to locate sound mental health and purify our spirit now that we know how absurd we really are, and we have to assist God exchange the world.

We should organize our world primarily based on God's justice.

Our justice is fake.

the whole thing within the global ought to work according to God's moral regulations. everything must be judged primarily based on goodness and information.

Christina Sponias continued Carl Jung's studies into the human psyche, discovering the cure for all mental ailments, and simplifying the clinical method of dream interpretation that teaches you how to precisely translate the which means of your desires, so you can locate fitness, know-how and happiness.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment